In one of my recent reading sessions, a client shared how he has noticed his manifestation becoming more effective after having grounded himself more regularly. On this, his guides queried, “what did you actually do to ground yourself ?” and to which my client replied, “I am exercising more.”
His guides – a group of galactic masters – then offered their insights on the meaning and purpose of grounding and also suggested a few grounding methods.
Physical reality is constructed by metaphysical elements and patterned by crystalline light
The Earth’s vibrational components consist of:
- 1st dimensional – metaphysical elements, namely, air, water, earth and fire
- 2nd dimensional – crystalline light
- 3rd dimensional – minerals and other forms of matter
As a vessel for creating experiences in the 3rd dimensional realm for the soul’s learning, the human body is constituted the same way as the Earth. So, ‘grounding’ means to bring about a vibrational harmonisation between our physical body (3D) and its lower dimensional constituents i.e. crystalline light (2D) and elements (1D); and to align ourselves vibrationally with Earth.
Wherever our attention goes, energy follows.
Grounding happens every time we pay close and deliberate attention to the vibrational state of our body, such as being aware of the ‘chi’ or ‘qi’ moving through the chakras and meridian lines.
Depending on whether sufficient attention is given to the breathing rhythm, doing physical exercises alone may or may not provide effective grounding.
The following creative ideas were channeled from my client’s guides for grounding excessively-high frequencies as and when needed, so you can feel more Present and in harmony with Earth. As I understand, these grounding methods also offer some level of health benefits.
- Get a red or maroon cushion cover for your seated meditations
- Rationale: red colour resonates with the root chakra whilst maroon boosts the sense of belonging and connection with humanity
- In a standing position, have your awareness on both feet and sense if your body weight is being distributed equally on both feet as well as on the toes, ball and heel of each foot
- Meditate on (printed) foot reflexology charts
- Rationale: the brain energizes what the eyes see, thus causing the body to experience the vibrational effects of the external vision
ANNOUNCEMENT: Private Consultations Extended to End-Feb
To cater to additional requests, bookings for reading/healing sessions over Skype will be extended for another week till 27th Feb. Please visit Consultations page for booking details.
Many Blessings, Amara Tia Ann.
Follow ACAST blog to receive instant updates on channeled messages, teachings and other free resources. Click FOLLOW on right side bar.