Three Major Spiritual Festivals In Each Year
Through my years working with the Masters of the Spiritual Hierarchy, I have come to know of three significant esoteric events observed annually by the Earth initiates of the Spiritual Hierarchy (i.e. planetary lightworkers) throughout the ages. Together, they form the high point in each annual cycle:
- Festival of Easter (Aries season)
- Festival of Wesak (Taurus)
- Festival of Goodwill (Gemini)
Expressing the love, light, and power of God respectively, the earnest celebration of these festivals by spiritual groups all around the world has been and will continue to create an expansion of the human consciousness.
Once again, I feel deeply honoured to be hosting the Wesak Festival at the coming full moon. In addition to creating a channel to receive the blessings of light and wisdom from Lord Gautama Buddha, the Wesak Festival Meditation will also serve to augment the dispensation of love through the Easter Festival and to help build the momentum towards the Festival of Goodwill.
What is Wesak Festival?
Wesak Day falls on the full moon day of Indian month of Vaisakh (Wesak). Esoterically, it marks Lord Gautama Buddha’s birth on Earth, his attainment of Buddhahood and his departure from the physical world. An Ascended Master on the Spiritual Hierarchy, Lord Buddha has undertaken to connect deeply with humanity annually on this day to shed upon it a flood of blessing. This particular day is called the Wesak Festival and there will be tremendous outpouring of beneficent forces on this occasion which occurs in the etheric plane of Wesak Valley, near Mount Kilas in the Himalayas. Participated by all Ascended Masters and hosted by Lord Buddha, Wesak each year is the high point of incoming spiritual energies to the Earth where humanity receives the highest frequency of light from the Spiritual Hierarchy, stimulating the spirit of love, brotherhood and goodwill.
Watch Lucis Trust video on Wesak Festival.
Highlights of this year’s Wesak Festival Meditation
- Occurring on a super moon!
- Besides Lord Buddha, two other great Masters – Lord Maitreya and Green Tara – will co-host the meditation
- Invocation of Lord Buddha and the Spiritual Hierarchy
- Special dispensation from Lord Buddha, Lord Maitreya and Green Tara – Triangulation of the forces of restoration, enlightenment and reconstruction
- The Wesak Festival Ceremony proceeding
- Meditation on receiving and sharing Wesak blessings with the world
- Planetary healing for One and All
- Recitation of Loving Kindness prayer and dedication of prayer merits
Be A Conduit For The Wesak Blessings!
Wesak marks a time for all Lightworkers to join in spiritual fellowship, celebration and solidarity demonstrating the unity of all Paths to the Creator. In line with the law of nature, divine forces will take advantage of great congregations of devotional people as useful channels for outpouring of blessing. By participating in the Wesak Festival Meditation, not only do you receive the divine blessings, you also serve as a conduit of Lord Buddha’s great wisdom and light.
We warmly welcome to the Wesak Festival of illumination, wisdom and compassion.
Date: 26 April 2021, Monday (exact full moon – 27 April SGT 11:33am)
Time: 7:30pm to 9:00pm
Venue: SCW0, 96 Waterloo Street, Singapore 187967
Fees: Cash donation at door
Seating Capacity: 45
Register: Email Andy at email@example.com
- Social distancing and mask wearing must be observed throughout the event.
- Pre-registration is mandatory due to the stipulated limit on group size. You will not be admitted if you are not on the registration.