If you’re looking for an opportunity to give and receive love on Valentine’s day, why not join us at this special meditation led by Goddess Lakshmi – the popular Hindu Goddess of spiritual and material wealth, fortune and happiness? Not only will Goddess Lakshmi and her companion Lord Ganesha over-light the event with their Love vibration (a 5th dimensional energy frequency), through their presence, the audience will also be infused and gifted with the higher frequency of Joy (6th dimensional). Creating abundance at will is the natural consequence of becoming the perfect embodiment of Joy.
Expect to have a heart-warming and light-filled Valentine’s experience under the auspices of these two deities!
– OM Jai Lakshmi Mata –
- Spiritual significance of Hindu chant : Hari OM
- Goddess Lakshmi and her signature energetic qualities
- The equivalent of Goddess Lakshmi in the Eastern and Western traditions
- Becoming Love, Joy & Abundance by cultivating your vibrational awareness
Gift of Healing and Blessings
- Identify and release old mental programming of lack and ‘being not good enough’
- Shower of blessings from Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha
- Heal collective fear-based emotions through the Earth’s oceans
Group Healing Practices
- “The Magic of 3” – utilising symbology as effective healing agents
- “I AM the Love of My Life” – dedicating love and appreciation to self and group
Date: 13th February 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 3pm to 5pm
Venue: SCWO Center. 96 Waterloo Street. Singapore 187967
Location map at http://www.scwo.org.sg/index.php/contact
Fees: By donation
Register: Pre-event registration is mandatory to secure your seat.
Email Amara Tia Ann at email@example.com