Grounding Earth’s 5th Dimensional Light
The Earth began unfolding her 5th Dimensional (5D) aspect on 21st December 2012. I am told by Spirit that it will take up to 36 months for this new and more evolved consciousness of Earth to be fully anchored onto her physical body. As Earth undergoes this process of harmonising her 5D energy frequency with her 3rd dimensional (3D) physical presence, we too will be propelled to experience the same alchemy of spiritualising our ego, that is, the coming together of soul and body. The more we instil our soul essence through our physical connection with Earth, the easier will be Earth’s transition to a 5D star called Tara and thus, the faster we shall co-create the 5D reality of love, peace and oneness.
Our Physical Connection with Earth is Time, Space and Elements
Earth, which provides the environment for creating our physical experiences, is defined through (linear) Time and Space. Our physical body, making up of the 4 elements of Water, Fire, Earth and Air, is the vessel that allows us to dwell and partake in the world of materiality. In brief, the fundamental connection between humanity and Earth, and within humanity as a collective consciousness is: Time, Space and the 4 Elements. Engaging our intention and attention on these basic parameters of the 3D world provides great momentum and efficiency for materialising and anchoring the planetary shift which we are All part of.
The Feminine Principle as a Catalytic Force
The primal creative force is feminine in nature. This extremely transformational force is best invoked through the Goddesses which had lived through the different eras (Time) and whose wisdom remains alive through the traditions practised far and wide, across the North, South, East and West directions of Earth (Space).
The Goddess Dance is about…
- Awakening your divine feminine power and connecting with Mother Earth to create positive changes to your physical health by strengthening the 4 elements of your body (Elements)
- Utilising your physical presence to anchor your Soul Light at the 4 directions of Earth to support and harmonise the transitory changes currently affecting Earth and all of mankind (Space)
- Embracing, cultivating and imprinting in the human collective memory the virtues of the divine feminine principle embodied by the Goddesses and their lineages (Time)
The number ‘4’ has the energetic properties of grounding, stabilising, steadying and securing and it also refers to Earth in her physical manifestation as having 4 elements and 4 directions. This workshop is therefore designed to optimise our subconscious understanding of the symbol ‘4’ in bringing about a harmonious upliftment and expansion for All.
The Goddess Dance is a 2-day workshop overshadowed by a group of Goddesses from 4 different traditions and cultures remembered by mankind through Time:
- Egyptian: Goddess Ma’at, Sekhmet
- Chinese: Kuan Yin and Green Tara
- Western: Mary Magdalene and Artemis
- Indian: Kali and Lakshmi
Teachings and Energy Activations Gifted by the Goddesses
- Understanding the elements composition of Air, Water, Fire and Earth of the human body anatomy
- Strengthening these 4 elements of the physical body for achieving better health and creating a deeper bond with Mother Earth
- Understanding the significance of the 4 directions of North, South, East and West in upholding a 5D consciousness of balanced polarity
- Rituals, ceremonies and practices for anchoring harmony and balance at the 4 directions of Earth
- Conversations with the Goddesses on cultivating the virtues and actualising the attributes of the divine feminine principle: Inner strength, wisdom, kindness, gentleness, courage, determination, tolerance, justice and sexuality.
Group Creation through Fun & Play: Creating Ascension Temples In Honour of Time, Space and the 4 Elements
Thoughts create. Common thoughts and actions create magnificently. Led by the Goddesses and working in groups, participants will create an altar or shrine using the 4 elements of Earth (or their symbolic representations) for anchoring Tara’s qualities of Love, Peace and Oneness at the 4 directions of Earth.
“Your workshop was a wonderful experience. I had never felt Ma’at’s presence so intensely. And I think I have fallen in love with Artemis’ energy 🙂 I had never worked with her before. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. You are such a giving person and it was a joy and privilege participating in this first edition of the Goddess Dance workshop” – Kavita, Singapore, September 2013
“Thank you for holding such a fun & enjoyable workshop with lots of information from the Goddess teachings. I really felt the love & compassion of the Goddesses during the class & also received a lot of healing. I believed the other participants felt the same way too.” – Choong Mei Mei, Singapore, September 2013
“Every section of the workshop provides valuable insight on the body’s functions and how to care for it. Totally informative and relevant for my own physical body and my future classes and workshops. What’s amazing is I am blissful most of the time despite the major changes in my life right now. ” – May Chan, Singapore, September 2013
Date: 30 November – 1 December 2013 (Saturday – Sunday; 2 Days)
Time: 9am to 4pm
Fees: A$460 per person. Fees include Saturday and Sunday morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Extra charge for special dietary requirements. A deposit of A$100 is required to secure your registration.
Register: with Katrece Quigley at email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 0408 858 960
Private Sessions with Amara Tia available on 2 and 3 December. Contact Katrece for details.
Other Helpful Information
For those who are interested or may find it convenient to do so, it is possible to be staying at St Joseph’s Spirituality Centre during the event period.
Accommodation is of a high standard.
- Single room with ensuite $95.00 +GST
- Shared room with ensuite $140.00+GST
Please contact St Joseph’s direct for accommodation reservation and payment details:
Meals outside of the program
- Evening meal Saturday 30 November: $27.50. Non-residents welcome. Please advise on booking with Katrece in order to be considerate to the centre’s staffing preparation.
- There are many local restaurants in the surrounding area if you wish to go out for dinner instead.
- Breakfast Sunday 1 December: $14.00. Please inform and pay St Joseph’s upon your accommodation reservation.
- Preferred payment is direct deposit. Contact St. Josephs for secure payment details.
- Please contact St Joseph’s if you have any special dietary requirements.